Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

@Adams


Over a decade had gone by since I last saw Lucy, so I was more enamored by her and her family than I was with the food here, but the food was wonderful. I ordered seafood risotto as a starter, and it was good - though plain - and the rice a bit crunchy. The main course was a bit more exciting; crisp pork belly with mash, vegetables and a grain mustard jus. The meat was a bit chewy, though the flavor adhered to the mustard jus perfectly and completely satisfied.

Sayeeda ordered a fillet of seabass with a sort of buerre blanc prawn sauce, brightened by diced veggies and fresh, local cockles (a tiny little bivalve, in case you didn't know.) She gave me a bite and I absolutely loved it; the buttery sauce melding all the different sea flavors together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment